Thursday, August 1, 2013

the corrected visual acuity

This week, I took my dog had a walk in the park, we saw something very strange: a dog wearing sunglasses! I can't believe it. So, I decided, I will go to fashion a dog owner, and find out what it is all about. It actually turned his dog had cataracts and needs glasses to correct his vision, he is wearing sunglasses to. I don't even know, even some dogs need glasses, not to mention there are actually correct lens quality is used for this purpose by a company called Doggles.
To sum up, this kind of "dog" thing, I am really interested in finding out more sunglasses, so I said Polly we bid farewell to the new friends, our brand header, so that I can know more about the space age dog glasses. I come to a site, there are a lot of these prescription glasses, sunglasses lenses on the Internet, the dog, I found what really surprised me the information. In fact, there are many uses legitimate obviously this dog style products, they are far from just an interesting novelty items.
In addition to the corrected visual acuity, dog sunglasses can not only provide additional protection from harmful UV rays of the sun, but may also impair their eyes in the sky of dust and debris. This is especially useful for dog who likes to ride in the car with the human and enjoy their head hanging out the window the wind through their fur. I also found some pure black dog these glasses lens is designed for dogs is blind, in order to protect his eyes without getting hurt, they accidentally bump into things. Remind the stranger, the dog can not see the fact, they are also very useful, so close to them, they are aware of the fact. Of course, there is always a pair of sunglasses is the most obvious for your dog's purpose, in order to make your dog looks awesome fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment